Monday, March 18, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

If you wake up in the mornings, and all you can think is:

Source:  memegenerator.net


I found something that even you can manage.





So, making eggy sandwiches in the morning is actually kind of a giant pain in the butt...but it doesn't have to be!  All you need is slice of onion or bell pepper and you can get that sucker under control.  Just cut a relatively thick slice (complete circle--so using a bell pepper means cutting off the top and scooping the seeds out).  Whisk an egg in a bowl--add cream or milk for fluffiness--and pour that inside your "mold" in a hot-hot-hot pan.  Your egg will cook up super quick, then you can flip it and plate it on your favorite piece of bread...Bruno went for the rosemary potato bread.  I already had some diced up bell peppers on hand, so I threw a bit of those in before I flipped the egg/onion over.  It literally took me less than five minutes to make this.  You can eat breakfast.  I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment